tank

Alles was Technik & Umbau/Aufbau betrifft...
Antworten
Gast

tank

Beitrag von Gast »

hello again, hope im in the right section this time :lol:

I am thinking of changing my 1990 zx750 fuel tank for something that is not as long(better fit for my new seat unit) have any of you good people done this, and if so what tank did you use and did it need much "terror tuning" :wink:

Thankyou in advance

Danke

alter-mann

Beitrag von alter-mann »

hi my friend ... from england ...
it is ok ... here ... :P
you know ... my english ... not so well ...
have a look here :

the man called : spezi BIG-BIKE MÜNCHEN (here in this forum)
look at the web .

http://www.big-bike-online.de/

Wayne von BW

Beitrag von Wayne von BW »

....please, tell me the different size of your seat-unit to the original one! i think, it´s easier to change the seat lenght of your short one :wink: ....and it´s cheaper :wink: of course, i can make your fuel tank shorter- but i´ll never can do this without the bike-frame and the new seat what you´r want to built on :wink:

with best regards

WAYNE

alter-mann

Beitrag von alter-mann »

Wayne von BW hat geschrieben:.... it´s easier to change the seat lenght ...
@nto .... oder so ( or so - as he says or would like to make) wayne (andi)

Wayne von BW

...marco...das orginal! 8) :twisted: :wink:

wbr
WAYNE (formaly know´n as "Andi")
Zuletzt geändert von Wayne von BW am 16 Nov 2005 21:56, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

alter-mann

Beitrag von alter-mann »

@andi ... wir machen nun "europaweit" ... terrortuning ... :lol:

Wayne von BW

jo marco! :wink: ...ich habe den eindruck, dass........................TERROR anscheinend ein "schlag"-wort für extreme im globalen sinn darstellt :twisted: .......das wort lass´ich mir schützen!

lg
WAYNE

Klaus69
Flachi-Brandstifter
ZXR-Modellreihe: L (93-95)

Beitrag von Klaus69 »

Hi nto,

unfortunally we did`nt meet at the Fighterama. How can i come in closer contact with you to discuss what to do if a swap with the Speed Triple Single Swing arm is planed?

This woul be a great help for us because Silverdragon bought the swingarm and asked for informations...

@All: Sorry I know that i am off Topic :-(
Zuletzt geändert von Klaus69 am 18 Nov 2005 13:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides verlieren.
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Klaus69 hat geschrieben:Hi nto,

unfortunally we did`nt meet at the Fighterama. How can i come in colser contact with you to discuss what to do if there is a swap with the Speed Triple Single Swing arm is planed?

This woul be a great help for us because Silverdragon bout the swingarm and asked for informations...

@All: Sorry I know that im off Topic :-(
Hi Klaus 69

I am having problems with my camera at the moment, when I have sorted it I will, I will post some detailed pictures of the work, for the swing arm. My email address is mark@omaqgroup.com.
And Im sorry we did not meet at fighterama, but it was once again the best weekend of my year, and I am hoping to travel to Germany to do some more like it in the new year :D , any reccomondations greatly appreciated :D

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Wayne von BW hat geschrieben:....please, tell me the different size of your seat-unit to the original one! i think, it´s easier to change the seat lenght of your short one :wink: ....and it´s cheaper :wink: of course, i can make your fuel tank shorter- but i´ll never can do this without the bike-frame and the new seat what you´r want to built on :wink:

with best regards

WAYNE
Hi Wayne
When I get to work I will find the model of my seat unit, it was from mgm-bikes, and maybe you can advise me some more :D

@All thankyou for your replies :D

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

This is the seat unit I wish to fit.

Bild

I also bought a seat plate but it would be to big if the seat touched the tank. Is it easy to extend the "hocker"( :wink: )

And have any of you made your own sub frames, if so any advise greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the slow answer but I have been away a while :twisted:

Antworten