Single Side Swing Arm

Hart, härter, ZXR! ...aber gehts auch anders? Hier gibts Antworten. ;-)
Antworten
Klaus69
Flachi-Brandstifter
ZXR-Modellreihe: L (93-95)

Single Side Swing Arm

Beitrag von Klaus69 »

Leider teuer, aber sehr geil. Wenigstens ist beim Preis die hintere Felge inklusive....

Bild
Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides verlieren.
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

zorg

Beitrag von zorg »

Du gemeiner Folterknecht. *sabber*

Goiles ding. :respekt:

Klaus69
Flachi-Brandstifter
ZXR-Modellreihe: L (93-95)

Beitrag von Klaus69 »

Die Hinterrad Felge wird übrigens von Marchesini gefertigt und ist auch in Magnesium zu haben...

Und hier noch ein bischen Info ( english ) über den Umbau auf VFR Schwinge. Aber Vorsicht: Ich weiß nicht von welchem Baujahr der ZXR der Author spricht...

The later VFR (97 on) have a single lug for the shock linkage and you have to use the vfr set shock and that, they were beefed up so its not possible to get the 6" triumph wheel/hub in there, (if that bothers you, if not get the front wheel of the doner bike) the 800 is too wide at the swing arm spindle end, the one you need is the one with two lugs for the linkage 94 - 97, NOT THE 400 i didnt go far enough in to the 400 one to see if the 170 750 wheel bolts on the 400 set up, but belive me it looks shite with a skinny tyre, i seen one on a blade!!!! Your zx7r rocker fits in the gap on this type thus you keep the shock and rocker from the zx7, make new tie bars, bingo. Any questions ask, it requires things altering to get it in there, not a Shed type jobby unless you have milling stuff!!

Hier noch was schönes zum Thema Triumph Einarmschwinge...
Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides verlieren.
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Antworten